Powered By Blogger

Monday, August 9, 2010

NEW TARGET COUPONS!! YIPEEEEE!!!

I love TARGET coupons!!! Especially when they are for clothes and other non-food items! You can find the link to Target coupons on their home page. Scroll down to the bottom and find the word, you guessed it, coupons :) Click there and begin to enter coupon heaven. Why is this coupon heaven, you may ask. BECAUSE ALL OF TARGET STORE COUPONS ARE STACKABLE WITH MANUFACTURER COUPONS!!! A couple of weeks ago (before I started the blog, so don't get mad) I got a cute pink plaid hobo-style purse for FREE at Target. How did I accomplish such an amazing feat? Well, there was a Target store coupon for $3 off ANY Merona purse, no exclusions. So I headed straight to the Clearance rack and there was this cute little purse for $2.50. That translates into "FREE PURSE." So go!! Now!! Target changes coupons quicker than a drag queen late for a performance!!!!

Thanks! Hip2Save

Caroline :)

1 comment:

  1. hahaa. omg. "Target changes coupons quicker than a drag queen late for a performance." That's why I love you!

    ReplyDelete