Powered By Blogger

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Slow Week for ECB'S

Looking through the paper today and actually seeing the CVS ad, I have come to the conclusion that this will be a slow week for ECB's. They are having some good sales on items that do not give ECB's and I will purchase those, especially if I can get some coupons to match. The Johnson and Johnson baby wash is on sale for 2.99 and I am hoping I can find a couple of coupons for that. The best ECB is the Purex Complete Washing / Drying sheets. They are priced at 5.99 and there is a 3.00 off of 1 coupon in this Sunday's paper. Then, you get 2 ECB back so your final cost is only .99. One of the inserts had a Target store Q for 1.50 off ANY tide stain release. If you have a $1/1 coupon (the small bag), you might get these for only around $1 or so, depending on the original price.

I want to also say congratulations to my friend Becky who got herself a FREE pair of GAP pants on Saturday!! Yay for free things!!!

If you are interested in store match ups, go to the following websites:

Totally Target

Hip2Save

Simply CVS

Caroline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment