Powered By Blogger

Saturday, July 31, 2010

A week's worth of groceries for...

$$$53!!!!

And to think I thought I would never be able to buy a weeks worth of groceries for under $200!! That was only 2 months ago, now, I am even shocked!

On the menu for this week:
Roast with Green Bean Casserole - Sat
Leftovers - Sun
Pork Chops with smothered cabbage - Mon
Leftovers - Tues
Baked Chicken with Lemon and Garlic and Baked Potato - Wed
Chicken Salad Sandwiches - Thurs
Hamburger Helper - Friday

WOW!! I thought we would be living on frozen pizzas and cereal!

Call your local grocery store and see if they double and triple coupons. Also, shop at stores that have their own store coupons. You will be able to stack their coupons with manufacturer coupons. My best deal of the week:

Honey Nut Cherrios only $1.18 per box!!!!

Also, don't be afraid of Manager's Special meat - I learned this from my Uncle Ralph :) If you are going to use it immediately or freeze it immediately - BUY IT!! I saved 50% on an Angus Rump Roast. Instead of paying 15 w/o card price, I paid 6.20!

Caroline :)

No comments:

Post a Comment